Player's Financial Release


If you skater did not skate with EHA last season AND did not skate on a CHC team they are required to get a Financial Release from your prior organization.

*New for the 2023-24 season CHC is now doing a Debtors list. Anyone owing money to a CHC team will be on this list so releases for CHC teams are no longer required. We will still need Financial Releases from non-CHC and Out-of-State teams

Leaving Enfield Hockey for a Non-CHC Team?

Please contact our Registrar at with your skaters name, date of Birth and name of the organization you will be joining. If your are eligible for the release we will issue one to you with-in 48 hours. A copy will be sent to you and CHC. You are responsible to send it to your new organization.

Joining Enfield Hockey from a Non-CHC team?

Please contact the President or Registrar of your prior organization and request a Financial Release. Once you have received it please send it to Your skater cannot get on the ice with us until we have received the release-no exceptions.

Confirm Delete
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.