This BONUS 1 SUMMER TUNE-UP SKATE MITE(U8) consists of 1 50-minute on-ice sessions.
They will be held on 7/19 from 2:30 pm-3:20 pm
This is open to all Mite age skaters(2012-2014) The cost will be $12
You may sign up for both Bonus skates. However any skater that does this will be put on the waitlist for the Bonus 2 skate. If there is space available the day of the skate you will be given a spot in the second skate. This will help ensure all families have the opportunity to sign-up.
THIS IS LIMITED TO 15 SKATERS
This skate will be held at Enfield Twin Rinks(ETR)
With the reopening of Enfield Twin Rinks, please understand that there will be certain guidelines that must be followed.
1. All patrons will enter through the main entrance of ETR. Entry through DK’s Hockey Shop will be prohibited. Exit will be through the Rink 2 locker room corridor and will be clearly marked.
2. The building capacity limit will be 25 and all patrons are expected to maintain social distance and must wear a face mask (or other face covering) upon entry into the building.
3. The building capacity limit can be exceeded to include one parent/guardian per player, but it is suggested that parents/guardians exit the building after getting their player onto the ice.
4. Reentry will be allowed only at the conclusion of the scheduled ice time for parents/guardians helping younger players.
5. No siblings will be allowed in the rink. Please plan accordingly.
6. Players will be allowed to remove their face mask (or other face covering) when taking the ice.
7. Players must enter the building fully dressed. Locker rooms will be limited to six players per room and will be used only for putting skates, helmets and gloves on.
8. Locker room doors will be left open to reduce hand touches to handles. Please do not leave valuables in the rooms.
9. Patrons can enter the building 15 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time and will be expected to leave the facility immediately after removing their skates, helmets and gloves. Shower rooms will not be available.
10. Patrons will have access to the ETR snack bar for drinks and pre-packaged snacks upon entry and exit of the facility.
11. Above all, if you are not feeling well, please stay home.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation in adhering to these new guidelines and ask that all patrons abide by ETR staff direction.
Base Cost: $12.00
born between: 01/01/2012 and 12/31/2014